- I feel that for our prelim the camera was not focused enough and the camera was shaking because it was not on the tripod.
- The actors head was not always in the shot.
- The way the camera was positioned was wrong between shots.
Mise en scene:
- We had no props or specific costumes because we recorded our preliminary in one of the college classrooms.
- Whereas in our final film we had props and costumes because we had time to plan.
- Our location was in the college so it was boring and dull.
- Whereas in our final film we chose where we were going to film, and which room we would film in to match our audience's ages.
- Our editing in our prelim was too slow paced and the camera changed angles at each shot after the edit.
- In our prelim, we had boring titles because we made them in Final Cut Pro.