Thursday 7 April 2011

Question 4&5 part one

On the internet there are many ways to distribute and advertise film and TV productions, one of the most popular ways to do that now is to shared it on the internet on a social networking site called Facebook. Facebook is a popular for advertising such productions because people from  all over the world, it is also popular because anyone can see it an any news on it.

The movie Transformers (below) has its own Facebook page where people can read new information about the movie, people can also look at news and updates about the movie.

 


Although we did not make a whole Facebook page for our thriller opening I did share it onto my personal Facebook page, After I did this a lot of my friends went on the link and watched my opening, and they commented or just liked the link of the movie. This shows how a lot of people can access the same thing due to the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment