The camera we used was a JVC video camera.
I will list what we learnt:
- How to put the memory card in.
- How to put the battery pack in.
- We should never use zoom when filming.
- We should always use manual focus instead of auto focus.
- We should always use manual lighting instead of auto, to make sure that the film will be light when filming and not dark.
- We learnt how to playback the clips that we recorded.
Also we learnt how to use the tripod with the camera.
- First we learnt how to set up the tripod. By opening the latches and extending all 3 of the legs, then closing the latches. The legs will now be in a fixed position, standing up.
- Second we learnt how to put the camera on the tripod.
- We had to put the camera and slide it on until it clicks, then had to turn a latch to tighten it into a fixed position.
- We learnt how to remove the camera, by pushing a red button it releases the camera. Allowing the camera to be taken off.