Thursday, 17 March 2011

Editing of some pictures on set

I took different screen grabs from our thriller and decided to play around with them by editing them in photoscape. With some I changed the contrast of the images, added more light less shadow, I also used the saturation curve with some. I did all that to see exactly how much of an impact lighting and adding on different effects have on the over all presentation, because now some of the images look much more eerie and mysteries and that’s exactly what a thriller is all about.  

(The first image for each one is what it looked like before it was edited)

No comments:

Post a Comment